DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE
Afroknob Media respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service.
We monitor all files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded. In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
Afroknob Media will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
You need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload .com link
4. Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address, and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: [email protected]
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.